Tuesday

Facebook hack to display your message


Now using this hack you can display a custom message on facebook and prank your friends that you have hacked this facebook page.
You can change the message and title whatever you want.



How to display your custom message and title on facebook:

1) open your browser
2) copy the bellow URL and paste in the address bar of web brower

https://www.facebook.com/connect/connect_to_node_error.php?title=MY TITLE&body=MY MESSAGE
3) Now change 'MY TITLE' with your title you want to display and 'MY MESSAGE' with your message and press enter



NOWlet my title is cyber security and message is hacked by cyber security then the URL will become something like this:
https://www.facebook.com/connect/connect_to_node_error.php?title=cyber security&body=hacked by cyber security
see this

3 comments:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! should i buy facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. buy usa followers instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...