Saturday

Who is Hacker?

A hacker is someone who thinks differently than the rest. A hacker is a problem solver who creates a solution no one else has thought of before. Nothing is impossible to a hacker. There is always a solution, other people just haven’t thought of it yet.
Hackers don’t play by the rules. The rules exist to tell us what we can and can’t do, but nothing is impossible for a hacker. I guess no one ever told the Wright brothers it was impossible to fly. I guess no one ever told Thomas Edison it was impossible to create a light bulb. These people were all hackers in their own way, solving problems by thinking differently.
I’m going to be redefining hacking. Lets forget about Hacker vs. Cracker. Most websites you will find believe that Hackers are programmers and Crackers break through security systems. Those who have copied that definition are obviously couldn’t think for themselves. As I said before being a hacker is a state of mind, how you use that intelligence another story. There are good and bad hackers just like there are good and bad doctors.
So where did the term hacker come from? The term hacker was originally given to furniture makers, back then they didn’t have nails. So they used an Axe to hack the wood together in a way that created furniture.

1 comment:


  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email or Text : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...